BACCALAUREATE IN HUMAN RESOURCE ADMINISTRATION (BHA)
A structured, two ‘Study Year’ Programme designed to develop human resource/personnel, managerial, organizational and administrative skills which are essential in those with ambition to make successful careers in the fast moving, competitive world of international trade and business development. The BHA Programme is composed of Core Subjects which are essential in planning, developing and controlling the activities of modern enterprises, and provides wide-ranging knowledge which will accelerate career development in business and management environments.
- Applicant must be at least 20 years of age, and
- Diploma from a recognized Institution, or
- Certificate with at least 3 years work experience in management level.
YEAR 1 – STUDY PROGRAM – CORE SUBJECTS
- Business Theory & Commercial Practice.
- Management & Administration of People in a Business Environment.
- Business English & Communication.
- Advanced Management & Administration Theory & Practice.
YEAR 2 – STUDY PROGRAM – CORE SUBJECTS
- Human Resource/Personnel Management.
- Organisational Behaviour.
- Leadership & Team Management.
- Employee Development.
There will be two (2) Examination Papers per Study Year, each Paper covering 2 Subjects.
First Study Year
- a 3-hour Paper covering both “Management & Administration of People” and “Advanced Management & Administration”.
- a 3-hour Paper covering both “Business Theory & Commercial Practice” and “Business English & Communication” and,
Second Study Year
- a 3-hour Paper covering 2 subjects and
- a 3-hour Paper covering 2 subjects.
Course Terms And Conditions
- You are required to sit only Two final examinations on each Study Year
- Trial midterm and final exam papers are provided as past year examination papers.
- Student has to make full settlement of the course fees before sitting for the examination.
- You will receive the Baccalaureate certificate from Cambridge International College, UK.
- Have attained an accredited qualification at Level 5.5, equated to the British National framework at the same study level as National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) Level 5.5
- You can apply for any CIC Master Programs or ATHE,UK Postgraduate Program.
Interested to know more or want to apply?
We stand behind our academic quality and believe you should have the opportunity to experience quality education.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or request a callback