BACCALAUREATE IN HUMAN RESOURCE ADMINISTRATION (BHA)
- Applicant must be at least 20 years of age, and
- Diploma from a recognized Institution, or
- Certificate with at least 3 years work experience in management level.
- Business Theory & Commercial Practice.
- Management & Administration of People in a Business Environment.
- Business English & Communication.
- Advanced Management & Administration Theory & Practice.
YEAR 2 – STUDY PROGRAM – CORE SUBJECTS
- Human Resource/Personnel Management.
- Organisational Behaviour.
- Leadership & Team Management.
- Employee Development.
There will be two (2) Examination Papers per Study Year, each Paper covering 2 Subjects.
First Study Year
- a 3-hour Paper covering both “Management & Administration of People” and “Advanced Management & Administration”.
- a 3-hour Paper covering both “Business Theory & Commercial Practice” and “Business English & Communication” and,
Second Study Year
- a 3-hour Paper covering 2 subjects and
- a 3-hour Paper covering 2 subjects.
Course Terms And Conditions
- You are required to sit only Two final examinations on each Study Year
- Trial midterm and final exam papers are provided as past year examination papers.
- Student has to make full settlement of the course fees before sitting for the examination.
- You will receive the Baccalaureate certificate from Cambridge International College, UK.
- Have attained an accredited qualification at Level 5.5, equated to the British National framework at the same study level as National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) Level 5.5
- You can apply for any CIC Master Programs or ATHE,UK Postgraduate Program.