Level 4 endorsed by EALP (Evaluation & Accreditation of Learning Providers)
A Professional Development Programme Accredited Qualification
UK Higher National Diploma(HDN) program entrance requirement:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age, and
- Completed Secondary School, or
- Certificate with at least 3 years working experience.
– Health and safety in the workplace.
– Office management, production management.
– Business organisation, factors in a business location.
– Working capital, cash and funds flow; the business plan.
– Credit limits and credit control, discounts: trade and quantity.
– Planning and forecasting in business, budgeting and budgetary control.
– Capital and the financing of businesses, sources of capital and share issue.
– Management of personnel: recruiting, selecting, training and remunerating.
– Business units: sole-proprietors, partnership firms and limited liability companies.
– Principles of selling, sales and marketing management, sales promotion and pricing.
1.Planning and Forecasting
2.Capital and the Financing of Business
3.Factors to be Considered in starting a Business
5.Budgets and Budgeting, Pricing Policy
6.Credit Control and Discounts
7.The Management of Personal
8.Stock & Inventory Control
9.Sales and Marketing
10.Production Management and Industrial Administration
12.Office Organisation and Control
Course Duration: Minimum 6 – 12 months
1. Diploma in Business Management
Issued by Cambridge International College, United Kingdom.
2. Have attained an accredited qualification equated to the British National framework of :
Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) Level 4.
3. Have attained an accredited qualification for Supervisory and Managerial levels.
4. Apply for Degree programs.