EXECUTIVE DOCTORATE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The Executive Doctorate in Business Administration (EDBA) is a Professional Executive Develop Program for top management level with master degree qualifications seeking to deepen their understanding of the core elements of general management and business administration.
Taking an applied approach within a flexible learning environment, the curriculum is designed around integrated knowledge to challenge business professionals in the issues of day-to-day operations and strategic planning; both locally and internationally. The EDBA is offered by Chartered Association of Continuing Education (CACE) and delivered by UBA, the final award is validated by Jesselton University College.
Study Mode: Online, Seminar & Workshop
Credential: The Jesselton University College (JUC) is a private university established in the State of Sabah, located in the beautiful state capital of Kota Kinabalu. They are fully recognized by the Ministry of Education (MoE) Malaysia and a full member of the Chartered Association of Continuing Education (CACE, HK). The College has demonstrated an outstanding and proven track record, including achieving a 5-star rating by the Malaysian Quality Evaluation System for Private Colleges (MyQuest) over the last 4 consecutive years
Candidates must meet the following criteria to apply for the Executive DBA program:
• Proficiency in the English language*
• IELTS Score: 6.5
• TOEFL Score: 85
• C1 level according to CEFR
• Master’s degree or equivalent
• Transcripts from previous studies
• Pass entrance exam (Written and Oral Exam)
• At least five years managerial experience
*Applicants from non-English speaking countries must also provide a language certificate: IELTS score of 6.5 points, TOEFL score of 85 points or take the English language test offered by UBA University. Students can also participate in UBA’s Advance English program before starting their studies.
- Managing Operations Strategically
- Organising Work and Human Resources
- Managing Strategic Marketing
- Management Science & System
- Advanced Company Consultancy Project
Delivery Mode: Learners are given a complete set of learning materials to facilitate independent study which can be accessed through our designated learning portal. For each Executive module we suggest at least 24 hours of online learning.
For a student to be awarded the Executive DBA, the students must:
• Pass all assignments
• Successful on the company consultancy project
– Upon your successful completion, you will receive Certificate Award of Executive Doctor of Business Administration jointly developed with Chartered Association of Continuing Education (CACE, Hong Kong) and validated by Jesselton University College, JUC.
Career Outcomes: Executive positions in management and administration for profit and non-profit organisations.