EXECUTIVE MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (EMBA)
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
This executive programme format with a stipulated time frame of 12 months, is designed to balance senior executives demanding career and personal commitments with intensive study and professional development. It does not require significant blocks of time away from your organization. The programme develops both hard and soft skills and provides practical, relevant knowledge to enable you to play a leading role in your organization.
1. Diploma with minimum 5 years management experience or Undergraduate degree with minimum 3 years management experience
2. Bachelor Degree
3. Letter of recommendation
North Borneo University College offers Executive MBA participants an ongoing series of talks, panels, and interviews with leading entrepreneurial thought leaders. The mission of the series is to support, encourage, and inspire Executive MBAparticipants in entrepreneurial pursuits & technology commercialisation.
2. Understanding Strategy Contemporary
3. Managing and Accounting for Financial Resources
4. Managing Information and Knowledge Strategically
5. Company Consultancy Project
Thesis (15000 words)
4 assignments + 1 Company Consultancy Project over a period of 12 months Total Credits 60 (1800 National Learning Hours) “This world-class international EMBA programme focuses on you as a leader from the very beginning”
Duration of Study
- Executive MBA issued by North Borneo University College, Sabah, Malaysia.
- Opportunity to gain a fellow award form IAM, UK
- Progression to North Borneo University College, Malaysia (Executive Doctor of Business Administration) – 1 year
Credential:North Borneo University College is the first private university college in Sabah which is registered with Ministry of Education Malaysia and is a Full Member of The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), UK.
Progression Routes - Doctoral Studies
- North Borneo University College, Malaysia (Executive Doctor of Business Administration)
- Lincoln University College, Malaysia (Doctor of Business Administration)
- Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation, Malaysia (PhD in Management)
- Binary University of Management and Entrepreneurship, Malaysia (Doctor of Business Administration and Ph.D. in Management).