ESOL ENGLISH LANGUAGE
English Language Course
The best way to improve your understanding of the English language is to enrol into one of Universal Business Academy’s English language courses. We offer ESOL programs which come in two different courses, depending on your current skill level:
- Entry level covers basic and intermediate (for learners with little or no grasp of the English language, IELTS level 1-5)
- Advance level (for students who are able to communicate fluently in the English language, IELTS level 6-8)
Covering key areas of English grammar, both courses are broken down into four domains of speaking, reading, writing and listening. They also touch on spelling, grammar, and punctuations.
The interactive courses help you develop the core foundations to support you in your TEFL or IELTS examinations. Developed by experts in the English Language, the course’s pedagogy approach together with audio clips help explain key fundamental concepts of the English language. Students also have access to online tutors and an online social forum, where they can interact with other students and practice their new English skills.
The Advance Level course is most suited to individuals who already have a basic understanding of the English language and are able to hold a fluent conversation.
(Kindly refer to the link for entry test as evaluation of your English proficiency.)
- The Entry Level course is made up of 3 levels. Each level consists of 10 guided learning hours of material with an additional 10 hours worth of optional materials that comprise of recommended exercises, recommended readings, Internet resources, and self-testing exercises
- The Advance level course is made up of 10 modules. Each module consists of 10 guided learning hours of material with an additional 5 hours worth of optional material that comprise of recommended exercises, recommended readings, Internet resources, and self-testing exercises.
- Exam will be submitted to LRN in the U.K. where they will be assessed and graded by two examiners.
- Examination : Writing(Online) Exam and Oral (Speaking)Exam.
- No assignments.
The ESOL course is designed to enhance your English skills, allowing you to study other academic courses which are taught in English. The course objective is to prepare foreign language students to study at English language higher education institutions. Usually, students who study this course will have the intention to pursue a BA or MBA Qualification.