EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT – WEEKEND CLASSES
Executive Diploma in Business Administration
Success in business today depends on more than just the ability to produce and/or sell products. A modern business manager or administrator must also be proficient in managing finance, accounts, human resource, purchasing, marketing, stock control, office organisation and control, computerisation, communications, and very much more.
This unique Program is designed not only for those seeking managerial posts in business, but also for those intending to establish their own businesses, and for those already running businesses who need expert guidance to ensure full PROFITABILITY in modern industry and commerce. It contains many valuable “tips” from successful business owners and managers.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age, and
- Completed Secondary School, or
- Certificate with at least 3 years work experience.
4.Budgeting & Financial Planning
5.Human Resource Management
7.Sales & Marketing
8.Production & Operation Management
Assignment Based (2000-3000 words)
Duration of Study5 months
4.Human Resource Management
1.Budgeting & Financial Planning
3.Production & Operation Management
1. Sales & Marketing
The curriculum, which is developed and designed to stress both theoretical and practical aspects to cater to working adults’ needs to enhance their knowledge and skills in related fields. All courses are carried out on weekends. The learning and teaching methods comprise lectures, discussions, group presentations, exercises, videos and case studies. All these methods are enhanced through the use of various teaching aids.
- Upon your successful completion, you will receive Certificate Award of Executive Diploma in Business Administration jointly developed with Chartered Association of Continuing Education (CACE, Hong Kong) and validated by Jesselton University College, JUC.
- Additional award from ILM, UK (Optional)
- Have attained an accredited qualification for Supervisory and Managerial levels.
- Apply for Degree programs or EMBA programs.