ATHE EXTENDED DIPLOMA IN LEADERSHIP & TEAM WORKING
UNIVERSITY 1ST AND 2ND YEAR (LEVEL 4 AND 5)
If you have the desire to become a leader at such a young age and lead your career to the brighter path, The Leadership & Team Working Diploma offered by UBA is definitely a course you should consider. This course is designed to fast track students to the final year of an associated Undergraduate degree in Leadership and management, which can either be completed at a UK university on campus or via distance learning.
- A level qualification or equivalent
- Aged 19 and above
Level 4 – Semester 1 (10 Months)
1. Managing people in organisations
2.Culture and the organisation
3. Developing personal skills
4. Effective communication
5. Managing ethically
6. Performance management
7. Strategic human resource management
8. High performance teams
9. Leadership skills
10. Motivating and influencing people
Level 5 – Semester 2 (10 Months)
1. The entrepreneurial manager
2. Organisation structures
3. Practical accounting analysis
4. Business planning and goal setting
5. Politics and business
6. Business law
7. Managing in today’s world
8. Performance management
9. Marketing and sales planning
10. Quantitative skills
- This course is made up of 10 modules for level 4 (120 credits) and 10 modules for level 5 (120 credits), each level also includes 10 written assignments. If a student decides to only study at level 4, they will receive 120 credits and can apply for an exemption from the first year of a university degree course.
- Each module consists of approximately 40 guided learning hours of material with an additional 30-50 hours of optional learning material. These materials comprise recommended exercises, recommended readings and internet resources.
The assignments are approximately 5.000-8.000 words each
Successful completion of The Undergraduate Level 4 (Leadership and Team Working) and Level 5 (Extended Diploma in Management) and final year of an accredited Undergraduate Degree programme will give students the right credentials to go on and apply for a job in management, human resources, management or business consultancy.