MBA – International Business (AUC)
(N/340/7/0784)(MQA/PA 14947) 09/28)
To be successful in today’s challenging global economy, you need to possess strong business skills, skills that will distinguish you from your competition and keep you ahead of the game.
This MBA in International Business program provides students with the skills and knowledge to develop their professional competence in international business. The curriculum meets the demands of current trends and challenges in international business. It provides you with the opportunity to hone your expertise in different disciplines, such as different cultures and languages, literature, and social sciences related to international business.
Study Mode: Online, Seminar & Workshop
Credential: ALFA University College (AUC) started as an established institution back in 1998 and has gone through 2 decades of serving education in the prospect of higher learning. ALFA reached its glorious time when it was well known as one of the leading colleges for Arts. Here in 2021, ALFA transformed into a University College with varieties of courses offered. With 1000 students ahead, Alfa is one step forward in education and materializing the conceptualization of LEADER FOR ALL.
- A Bachelor’s degree [Level 6, Malaysian Qualifications Framework (MQF)] in a business-related field with a minimum of CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or it’s equivalent qualifications as accepted by Senate; or
- A Bachelor’s degree [Level 6, MQF] in a business-related field with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00 or it’s equivalent qualifications may be accepted, subject to minimum of 5 years of working experience; or
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree [Level 6, MQF] recognised by the Government of Malaysia; or
- Candidates without a qualification in the related fields or working experience in the relevant fields must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by the HEP and meet the minimum CGPA based on [i] to [ii].
- Minimum Band 4 in Malaysian University English Test [MUET] or equivalent to The Common European Framework [CEFR] [Mid B2]; or
- Minimum score of 6.0 in International English Language Testing System [IELTS]; or
- Minimum score of 60 in Internet-Based Test [IBT] or equivalent score for Paper-Based Test [PBT} for test of English as a Foreign Language [TOEFL]; or
- Minimum score of 59 for Pearson English Test;
- Other equivalent qualificaiton
- Managerial Accounting and Business Finance
- Managing International Human Resource
- Global Entrepreneurship
- Business Law & Ethics
- Global Economics
- Business Research Methodology
- Managing Information System
- Managing Global Business & Strategy
- Managing International Marketing Communication
- International Trade
- Elective 1
- Business Project
- Operation Management
- Strategic management
- Coaching & Consultancy for Entrepreneurs
- 2 years
Upon your successful completion, you will receive a Certificate Award of Master of Business Administration (International Business) validated by ALFA University College.