Business Strategic Management, MBA Advance Entry (level 7)
University Pathways Level 7 Courses.
Many Universities will accept 120 credits as advanced entry onto an MBA top up. It should be noted that Universities with AMBA accredited MBAs will not accept any exemptions but will usually accept Level 6 or Level 7 as entry qualifications.
100% Practical, 100% Assignment
The ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management is a 30 module (120 credit) course, with 40 guided learning hours per module. All modules have an additional 30-50 learning hours of optional materials which include recommended exercises, reading and internet resources. On completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management, learners will have the skills to execute a professional managerial role in marketing, accounting, business consultancy and more! The modules are ATHE recognised and are written against prescribed learning outcomes defined by the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) administered by Ofqual, the Government appointed regulator.
Academic Requirements: any one of the following:
- Undergraduate Level in the field of Business/Management/Administrative Management/Finance/Accounting
- ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Management/Business and Administrative Management
10 – 12 months Modules
Strategic and Leadership Skills
1. Qualities of effective leadership
2. Developing interpersonal skills
3. Motivating and influencing people
4. Making Decisions Personal Leadership & Management Development
5. Creativity and Problem Solving
6. Studying and Using Management Theories
Strategic Change Management
7. The External operating environment of business
8. Impact of technology on business
9. Governance and Directorships
Strategic Marketing Management
10. Analyzing the Competition
11. Marketing strategy
12. High-performance sales
13. E-Marketing communication
14. Customers and their needs
15. Strategic HRM
16. Recruitment and CPD
17. Measuring and rewarding performance
18. Interpreting Business Accounts
19. Tools of Financial Analysis
20. Managing Cash and Working Capital
21. Qualities of effective leadership Creative and Innovative Management
22. Culture and Ethics
23. Innovation and R&D
Strategic Quality & Systems Management
24. Strategic and Systems Management
25. Implementing and Managing Quality Systems
26. Strategic planning tools
27. Strategies for Growth
28. The business plan
Developing successful Teams
29. Developing high-performance teams
30. Managing Projects
“This world-class international MBA programme focuses on you as a leader from the very beginning”
Multiple Choice Assessment When:
at the end of all module
No of Questions: 30
Note: Learners MUST pass the MCA before they can proceed to the next module
RESIT Fee: RM 200 each module
- There are 8 assignments to be completed.
- An Assignment; the word count for the assignment is 5,000 – 8,000 words.
- Students have to submit all the assignments in soft copy.
- Assignment topics and details will be issued to the students after the end of the modules.
The ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management Course has 30 modules and 8 written assignments. On completion of the modules, students will be given access to the assignments. The assignments are approximately 5000-8000 words each. Students are provided support on the modules and assignments via the ‘Tutor’ section of the learning platform.
The Assignment unit titles for the level 7 course are:
1. Strategic Marketing
2. Personal development for leadership and strategic management
4. Strategic planning
5. Research for strategic development
6. Finance for strategic managers
7. Strategic Human resource management.
8. Corporate communication strategies.
More information about the Level 7 units can be found here https://athe.co.uk/level-7-management-qualifications/
On completion of this course students have the opportunity to complete an MBA programme from a range of UK universities. The
Students may Top-up on campus or by distance learning.
Students can apply to any university offering the MBA Top up, the following universities run Top Up programmes by DISTANCE LEARNING:
Birmingham City University
Master of Business Administration (Online) – MBA
University of Bolton
MBA Top-up – £4,100
Master of Business Administration Top Up
University of Sunderland – On Campus
Postgraduate Top up to MBA – £5145
Upon successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management and final year of an accredited postgraduate degree programme, learners will have the skills to execute a professional managerial role in marketing, accounting, business consultancy, and more.
A business management diploma and MBA develops key cognitive skills such as critical thinking, analysis, evaluation, and writing while also establishing presentation and numeracy skills to enhance knowledge and experience. These skills are critical in helping you advance your career.