Business Strategic Management, MBA Advance Entry (level 7)
University Pathways Level 7 Courses.
Many Universities will accept 120 credits as advanced entry onto an MBA top up. It should be noted that Universities with AMBA accredited MBAs will not accept any exemptions but will usually accept Level 6 or Level 7 as entry qualifications.
100% Practical, 100% Assignment
The ATHE Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management is a 30 module (120 credit) course, with 40 guided learning hours per module. All modules have an additional 30-50 learning hours of optional materials which include recommended exercises, reading and internet resources. On completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management, learners will have the skills to execute a professional managerial role in marketing, accounting, business consultancy and more! The modules are ATHE recognised and are written against prescribed learning outcomes defined by the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) administered by Ofqual, the Government appointed regulator.
Age: above 20 years old
Academic Requirements: any one of the following:
- Undergraduate Level in the field of Business/Management/Administrative Management/Finance/Accounting
- ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Management/Business and Administrative Management
English Language requirements: Certificate in English Intermediate Level with a Pass; Or Equivalent Level;
4. Making Decisions Strategic Resource Management 1. Strategic HRM 2. Recruitment and CPD 3. Measuring and Rewarding Performance 4. Culture and Ethics Research of Senior Managers 1. Exercises in Quantitative Techniques 2. Managing Projects 3. Marketing strategy (Introduction to Marketing) Personal Leadership and Management Development 1. Creativity and Problem Solving 2. Studying and Using Management Theories 3. Strategic and Systems Management 4. Implementing and Managing Quality System Global Business Strategy 1. The external operating environment of business 2. Impact of technology on business 3. Governance and Role of Business 4. Developing high-performance teams Finance for Strategic Managers 1. Interpreting Business Accounts 2. Tools of Financial Analysis 3. Managing Cash and Working Capital Strategy for Growth in Business 1. Strategic planning tools 2. Strategies for Growth 3. The business plan 4. Innovation and R&D Strategic Marketing 1. Analyzing the Competition 2. High-performance sales 3. E-Marketing communication 4. Customers and their needs
Multiple Choice Assessment When:
at the end of all module
No of Questions: 30
Note: Learners MUST pass the MCA before they can proceed to the next module
RESIT Fee: RM 200 each module
- There are 8 assignments to be completed.
- An Assignment; the word count for the assignment is 5,000 – 8,000 words.
- Students have to submit all the assignments in soft copy.
- Assignment topics and details will be issued to the students after the end of the modules.
The ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management Course has 30 modules and 8 written assignments. On completion of the modules, students will be given access to the assignments. The assignments are approximately 5000-8000 words each. Students are provided support on the modules and assignments via the ‘Tutor’ section of the learning platform.
The Assignment unit titles for the level 7 course are:
1. Strategic Marketing
2. Personal development for leadership and strategic management
4. Strategic planning
5. Research for strategic development
6. Finance for strategic managers
7. Strategic Human resource management.
8. Corporate communication strategies.
More information about the Level 7 units can be found here https://athe.co.uk/level-7-management-qualifications/
On completion of this course students have the opportunity to complete an MBA programme from a range of UK universities. The
Students may Top-up on campus or by distance learning.
Students can apply to any university offering the MBA Top up, the following universities run Top Up programmes by DISTANCE LEARNING:
Birmingham City University
Master of Business Administration (Online) – MBA
University of Bolton
MBA Top-up – £4,100
Master of Business Administration Top Up
University of Sunderland – On Campus
Postgraduate Top up to MBA – £5145
Upon successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management and final year of an accredited postgraduate degree programme, learners will have the skills to execute a professional managerial role in marketing, accounting, business consultancy, and more.
A business management diploma and MBA develops key cognitive skills such as critical thinking, analysis, evaluation, and writing while also establishing presentation and numeracy skills to enhance knowledge and experience. These skills are critical in helping you advance your career.