Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age, and
- Completed Secondary School, or
- Certificate with at least 3 years work experience.
- Course Duration: Minimum 6 – 12 months
- Major Topics:
- Business Logistics, Supply Chain, Activity Mix, Customer Expectations, Added Value, Objectives.
- Logistics/Supply Chain (LSC) Strategy, Planning, Costs, Implementing Strategy, Channels.
- LSC Product, 80-20 Curve, Product Characteristics, Packaging, Pricing, Incentive Prices.
- LSC Customer Service, Order Cycle Time, Sales Service Relationships, Levels and Constraints.
- Order Processing, Time and other Factors, Logistics Information Systems, Management Systems.
- Transport Systems and Decisions, Characteristics, Shipment Agencies, International, Costing.
1. Business Logistics / Supply Chain- A Vital Subject
2. Logistics/ Supply Chain Strategy and Planning
3. The Logistics/ Supply Chain Product
4. Logistics/ Supply Chain Customer Service
5. Order Processing and Information Systems
6. Transport Fundamentals
7. Transport Decisions
- Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain & Transport Management
Issued by Cambridge International College, United Kingdom.
- Have attained an accredited qualification for Supervisory and Managerial levels.
- Apply for Degree programs.