GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN TESOL – LTTC,UK
Preparatory Course for the Graduate Diploma in TESOL (Grad TESOL)
The Graduate Diploma in TESOL course is a programme designed for students who wish to build upon their knowledge and expertise gained from the Diploma in TESOL course or its equivalent.
This 60-hour taught course is especially suitable for those who wish to take on a more senior position in their teaching career; it is useful knowledge to have for professional development.
- Diploma in TESOL / 2yrs classroom experience
Delivery and duration 16 weeks
The programme consists of five modules, two revision modules and various assessments.
- Module 1. Introduction to the English language and its origins.
- Module 2. Teaching methodologies.
- Module 3. Syllabus design and needs analysis.
- Module 4. EFL examinations and placement tests.
- Module 5. Research and Development.
- Revision Module
A :Phonology, Grammar and Syntax.
- Revision Module
B :Error Analysis.
Students will receive a thorough revision
On completion of your course, you will receive a Level 7 Graduate Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages endorsed by TQUK. This is endorsed at a level of learning equivalent to level 7 on the National Qualifications Framework (NFQ) and Qualifications Credit Framework (QCF) for England, Wales and Northern Ireland (in which case GCSE’s are at levels 1 and 2 and A Levels are at level 3).
Interested to know more or want to apply?
Ready to get started?
Universal Business Academy (UBA) has been helping students procure internationally recognized educational qualifications for over 9 years.
- International ESOL English
- Diploma In Business Management & Administration
- Executive Master In Business Administration
14A, Jalan Harimau Tarum Taman Abad, 80250, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia